Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stroke, Stroke, Stoke!!!




Stacie and I this weekend went on canoe ride on the Potomac River in Washington D.C. (Don't worry we did not getting any of the water on us - as it can be fairly nasty!!!). We had a lot of fun on the ride. We went a ways up the river and turned around about 1/2 hour into our 1 hour that we rented the canoe for. Unfortunately for me Stacie got well lets say a little tired and I ended up paddling much of the way back in a hurry as we almost ran out of our hour rental. But at the last second we made it. It was really fun. Got to see parts of the river we have never seen before and got a good workout. I did get a little sunburn on my head as I don't have much hair any more to protect my little head!! (Have to wear hat!!) We then went to Stacie's favorite Thai Restaurant in downtown D.C. it was good!!

3 comments:

Janet Musgrave said...

Great pictures. Scott, didn't your Dad teach you to wear a hat.

emily said...

Looks like fun! Good lesson...your wife will usually get tired, you'll have to pick up the slack on all activities like this, especially once kids come along! :)

Stew said...

Scott, looking good in the orange jacket! I question where Stacie's is...