Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last Night

So last night at 1:30am I wake up to some noise and suddenly realize Scott is trying to take a picture of me from the foot of the bed. We've been having "discussions" recently about who takes up more of the bed and he was trying to get evidence to hold against me by snapping a photo. I awoke and quickly moved so no photo exists. (btw...i was on his side because I fell asleep there while watching TV on him!!) I am much nicer than that and don't wake him each time he inches over to my side to sneak away and snap a pic. Keep posted though as I may change my mind...I also may take a live video to prove he does snore!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

HAHA! I wish I could hear those "discussions". Good story Stac! That is pretty dang funny that Scott tried to take a picture! Pretty smart thinkin!

emily said...

I've never had the energy in the middle of the night to get out the camera to prove a point...but perhaps I will now!

Casey Barnett said...

Knowing Scott, the camera was next to the bed, and his snoring woke him up.

Melissa F said...

Levin and I have had that same argument . . I mean "discussion." I resolved it by getting pregnant and now I'm "sleeping for 2" and need 2/3rds of the bed space. Ha ha. I do wish I'd taken a picture though. Scott is smart!

kerri said...

Hey, Stacie... go with the "mf said"... just get pregnant, ya there's an idea! Don't be fooled though, you spend more time going to the bathroom to pee all night than you will in bed! Cute story!
Love ya,
Kerri