Saturday, September 27, 2008

SPORTS


For those of you who know Scott, know how important sports are to him. Well, we've been trying to get that aspect of his life back in order now that life has settled down a little. We may have gone overboard as our last three days have consisted of the following: a late-night county league soccer game (where we both walked away a little sore), an afternoon flag football game (where it rained and he smelled when he came home) and a morning softball tournament with my church (where Scott is "in charge" but yet no one bothered to tell us it was rained out!) Attached is a pic from one of the 3 games we (ok really Scott) played last week. I have to admit, after my first up to up bat, Scott was hesitant to call me a Musgrave. Fortunately I redeemed myself the next time up but then quickly found an excuse to not have to bat again!

3 comments:

emily said...

Hey, we're all good at different things...that's what makes it so fun to be married! Plus, you're athletic, I'm sure you did awesome at bat.

Janet Musgrave said...

Stacie, it's hard to be cute, smart and athletic too. All you have to do to be a Musgrave is appreciate sports and be supportive of your family's sporting activities. We will support you in your efforts no matter what. Les

Anie said...

Hey Stacie!!! I thought you played a great game!!! Don't worry, Scott will have you playing like an All-Star by next years tournament! I'm just going to need you to share some of his pointers with Spencer and I! :) Anyway, I love your blog! Thanks for sending me the address. I've already added you guys as a link on our blog- hope that's ok!! Hope you guys are having a fun weekend with your sister's family! See ya tomorrow!