Saturday, November 15, 2008

Creative?!

I am the first to admit that all the creativity went to my sisters....yes, I am totally left brained! Since I live so far from my creative sisters, I've had to try and be creative on my own as I don't want our house to be totally blah. Attached is my attempt that I actually feel fairly successful on. Our ceilings are so tall and our china hutch's top can be seen while walking down the stairs. I am in need of updates for this space soon so any recommendations are appreciated.

4 comments:

emily said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! It looks GREAT!

Terry Family said...

Looks great! Now all you need is a nice christmas garland and some candles and you will be set for December!

kerri said...

Stacie! I think it's beautiful, good job. I am not very creative, my girls remind me of that quite often. Their homes look like a magazine page... not mine!

Anie said...

Whatever Stacie- you're TOTALLY creative!!! Maybe you don't think so because you're comparing yourself to your sisters, but just compare yourself to me and you'll feel aLOT better! :) Your entire house is AMAZING!! SO many fun- CREATIVE ideas!!!!