Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



Stacie planned a wonderful weekend for me. We got to visit a battlefield at Antietam, spend time in an old town main street in West Virginia, shopped at outlets (that was more for her), and had a delicious steak dinner at a fancy restaurant. During the day Stacie sang happy birthday to me and so did our niece Annabelle. The next day we had some cheese cake with some of our friends and they sang happy birthday to me also. It was a wonderful birthday. I am a little older now, and some might say a little wiser but I know I am much happier this year now that I am with Stacie.

5 comments:

emily said...

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!! How did we forget to call you and wish you a happy birthday?! Sorry. Well, we hope you you had a great day.

kerri said...

How cute are you Scott... what a nice thing to say... who wouldn't be happier being with Stacie! I've heard you're not so bad yourself!! Happy Birthday! I was so glad to hear you guys would be around for Thanksgiving, it will be nice to spend the day together.
Kerri (Stacie's favorite cousin hehehe)

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great birthday Scott. Excited to see you both next week!

Anie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!! Thanks for letting Spencer, Madi, and I join in on your birthday celebration (and share some of your cheesecake with you:)! Glad to hear that it was a great birthday weekend!

Terry Family said...

Happy Birthday Scott! I am SO jealous that Spencer and Anie get to hang out with you guys and I don't :(