Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Highlight - You Choose

The highlight of my week....decorating our Christmas tree and house (yes we lucked out and got a HUGE tree and Scott has been kind enough to allow all the penguin ornaments I have accumulated over the years so it is pretty cool)Or Scott's favorite....his early Christmas present - a new TV which supposedly is going to be awesome to watch sports on!
Two pretty cool highlights I do have to admit! Wish more of you could be here to enjoy both of them with us - oh which reminds me for those of you locals...we do plan on watching BYU football on the 20th and you are welcome to join us!


5 comments:

Anie said...

WOW!! Your tree is AMAZING!! I've been excited to see pictures. It IS big! Your dining room looks great! And your (or should I say Scott's:) new TV. . . is awesome! We're hoping that invitation is extended to us!! We except!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!

Janet Musgrave said...

Beautiful tree and TV. I know that you will enjoy both of them. It will be a special Christmas for you. Love Mom

emily said...

COOL! The tree looks great! I personally love the "stockings were hung" in the background. :) Nice TV Scott! 42"?

Anie said...

Oh shoot! I made an error! The school teacher side of me can't let it go uncorrected. I meant to say, "we ACCEPT!" I'm sure you already figured that one out though.

Terry Family said...

I love the tree and especially the fact that it is covered with penguins! We have been reading our favorite penguin books this month. Tonight we read "A Wish for Wings that Work" It brought back memories of our freshman year Christmas. Do you remember the Boogie Lady? Isn't it nice to have strong husbands to protect us from that nonsense now?!