People often ask us when we are going to start expanding our family....for now, we are enjoying watching others like our good friends the Burgets go through fun events like their daughter's first birthday and her thoroughly enjoying the cake. (sorry for the blurry cell phone pic)Williams Sonoma had sport shaped cookie cutters on sale so we got them with an unused wedding gift card. I put them right to use by making our Super Bowl dessert into football shapes. I'll admit it was a bit messy but I did feel pretty dang creative which is not usual. Scott is looking forward to me making him baseball cookies in the future....yikes what did I get myself into?!

3 comments:
Those are some pretty cool cookies. Way to go Betty Crocker!
Very cute, Martha Stewart! What are you going to come up with next???
I have to admit, your Super Bowl treats were HEAVENLY (and cute and creative:)!!! I've been craving them ever since! Hope you guys are having a FUN weekend!!
Post a Comment