Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding #6

(Yes for now we are keeping a blog wedding count.) Last week we headed out for a VERY quick weekend trip to San Diego to go to my cousin Marc's wedding. We were able to spend much of the day Friday with my good friend Lindsay and her cute family. A highlight was going down to Temecula and eating good Mexican and seeing cool, old cars. Unfortunately we took no pictures on our camera but Scott loved getting to know them and I loved getting to know the kids better. Hopefully we can get together again soon and for longer than just a day.












Marc and Kaisi were married in the San Diego temple on Saturday and it was a beautiful ceremony. They make such a cute couple and seem totally happy and in love. We were happy to be part of their day and wish them the best of luck as they start their life together.

1 comment:

kerri said...

As I said on the Grow blog, "I wish I could have been there". It makes me sad! I am so happy you were able to be there!