Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day









Stacie and I feel very lucky to have such wonderful Moms. Both of our Moms gave up so much of their time to ensure we had everything we needed as children. My mom spent countless hours driving me to games and supporting me in all I did. One of the ways I knew she loved me was through her distinctive cheer at my sporting events. I always knew she was there supporting me! Although Stacie comes from a large family, her mom always took the time to let her know she was important and a significant part of her life and not "just another kid". As we've become part of each other's families, we've immediately felt loved and accepted by our Mother-in-laws and are very grateful to have them in our lives. We wish we could be in Denver/Peoa today so we could tell our Moms in person how much we love them and how much they mean to us. We love you both!

No comments: