+002.jpg)
Well were finally adding our post for Christmas. Thankfully we were able to make it to Denver. Once in Denver we had great time with my parents and sister and her husband. As you can see by the picture we all played Beetles Rock Band. It was very funny watching Mom play.
I showed Stacie my old stumping grounds up in Fort Collins. The worst part of that trip is I got the car stuck in snow drift on Campus, lucky my Dad had left a shovel in the car and we got out.
+017.jpg)
Not only was Christmas fun (writing this on my new Ipod Touch thanks Stacie) we also went to an Avalanche Game, Nugget Game, and went Skiing!
We had plenty of Mexican food while out there (Mexican food out here is not the best). Hanging out with the friends and family was a blast, just nice to be home! We had no trouble getting back home.
We had plenty of Mexican food while out there (Mexican food out here is not the best). Hanging out with the friends and family was a blast, just nice to be home! We had no trouble getting back home.+016.jpg)
Mom's Christmas Village Pretty Sweet!?

3 comments:
Love the pictures!!! We had a great Christmas. We loved having you here with us.
That's SUCH a cute picture of you guys with your beanies on, after (or before?) skiing. You gotta get it framed! I LOVE the braids Stace!
P.S. BIG thanks to Scott for his help during sacrament meeting today!
P.S.S Your gave a GREAT talk Stacie! We're excited for you and your new calling!
I am writing a comment to let you know that you guys have been slackers lately and need to post something new! jk. Hope you guys are doing great and hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
Post a Comment