Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Want to Be a Penguin...

Or wait does my Mommy want me to be a penguin... I think I want to be a witch!

This is my first Halloween and I am so excited because I got to dress up. It was a little strange as Mommy and Daddy kept handing out candy to complete strangers. Daddy was dress up like that scary man that brought me out of mommy. The night before they handed out all kinds of candy at the church building to kids who said "Trunk or Treat!" The kids were dressed funny and I even saw some of my friends from the hospital. I kinda dressed up for church today as well...not really in a costume but a very festive outfit thanks to Mommy's friend Lindsay. Here are a few pictures of the past few days where I am looking cute.

Yours Truly,

Samantha

4 comments:

emily said...

Look at her smile!!! SO cute.

Terry Family said...

She is so adorable! Love that smile! I'm glad you got the package and that the skirt fit! Is that the hat that Leslie made? So Cute!

Anie said...

LOVE the skirt! Love all the pics! Samantha's such a pretty baby. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys today- Madi told me it was her favorite part of the day. Let's make it a regular thing!

lannandem said...

Congratulations on the arrival of Samantha! She is SO beautiful and i hope to meet her when you come to Utah! So i hope it's ok i'm peeking at your blog, i'm so glad i found it! Hope you are doing great! much love, emily.