Thursday, December 23, 2010

All I Want For Christmas...

Is for Scott and Samantha NOT to get pink eye!!! Yep don't ask how I got it as we are still trying to figure that one out but so far Grandma, Uncle Stew, Auntie Em and I have had it. It is amazing to me that it is spreading through the adults rather than the kids. I've been on medicine now for 3 days so feeling much better and not expecting pink eyes for me on Christmas and just hoping that's the case for Scott and Samantha as well!

Below is a classic pic of Samantha sitting on Santa's lap at our Christmas Talent night - Emily was amazing to catch the moment as usual. We Musgraves hadn't prepared a talent so in the end appreciated Samantha showing off and performing. Unfortunately she continues to spit up as much as ever these days!

1 comment:

Summer said...

ughh, pink eye is NOT fun! I've had it way too many times (I guess it's what I get for working with kids). Sorry you have to deal with it and just hang in there.