This video shows her first real steps!! Within minutes she was off and exploring the house.
We are so excited to have a walker now!! Here are some pics of the walking.
It is the new shoes that made her walk. She was so excited to use them.
How exciting! Oliver was almost 16 months before he walked and I am sooo happy he walks now! Everyone says late walking is easier on the mother, but I disagree. So I'm happy for you! She's so cute!
must be the penguin outfit and the candies she has been eating...chaoyi
Awesome. Abby and I are a huge fan and watched it 3 times. See you in nursery sweet Samantha!
Definitely a mixed emotion kind of day, right? She is such a cute walker. I give her two weeks and she'll be running!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is the new shoes that made her walk. She was so excited to use them.
How exciting! Oliver was almost 16 months before he walked and I am sooo happy he walks now! Everyone says late walking is easier on the mother, but I disagree. So I'm happy for you! She's so cute!
must be the penguin outfit and the candies she has been eating...
chaoyi
Awesome. Abby and I are a huge fan and watched it 3 times. See you in nursery sweet Samantha!
Definitely a mixed emotion kind of day, right? She is such a cute walker. I give her two weeks and she'll be running!
Post a Comment