So I got Stacie to agree to 14 hours of flying (which turned into 16 hours after we missed a connection) and visit my sister in Hawaii for Christmas!!! The flight was long but we made it and boy were we glad we went. We had so much fun!! Samantha loves her cousin Natalie. They played and played together. They thought each other were hilarious. We went to all the cool sites on Oahu including Pearl Harbor, Waikiki Beach, North Shore, Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, The Dole Plantation and more beaches than I can tell you about. Not to mention the fact that the day after we arrived it was Stacie's birthday (we had a special dinner at the new Disney resort)
The Grandparents could not miss this so they came a week after we arrived and we all had blast. It was so much fun being together with my family.
I think I will let the pictures speak for the rest of it


























4 comments:
the pictures are great! looks like you guys had a blast and that Samantha really enjoyed all the attention :)
Looks beautiful! I want to go there someday...
How fun! The sun and the beach look great right now as the snow is falling..... Love, Catherine
We had a wonderful Christmas with everyone. We loved being with our granddaughters and their families!!
Post a Comment