Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Triple Play

So after playing baseball and softball for over 24 years I (Scott if anyone was wondering) had an experience today that I had never done before. I actually turned a triple play! I was playing shortstop in the 8th inning and we were up by 2 with the bases loaded. The ball was hit on low line drive up the middle. I made it look like it was going to hit the ground but I caught on the ground and took two steps and step on 2nd base and threw over to 1st base before anyone knew what was going on!! Everyone was stunned including me!! The exciting news is that we won the game!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Wowa! Way to go!! Too bad it wasn't caught on tape, huh? But, that's EXACTLY why you have a blog, so you can always remember it... :)