Last week we headed out ot Spokane Washington for Scott's Grandma's 90th birthday. The party was a lot of fun and they did an amazing job getting the place all decorated. We enjoyed being with family and I enjoyed getting to know more of the Brewer family who I hadn't met yet. While there we spent most of our time with the family at Grandma's but were able to get a quick tour of Gonzaga as well. We happened to walk by the main campus building just as a spontaneous pillow fight broke out. It was random! (see pic) Jeremiah got us hooked on a new dominoes game so we are hoping to find friends out east willing to play with us. Also, included in the pics was our mystery dish we were served by the home...Scott was the ONLY one who tried it besides Grandma.
2 years ago

5 comments:
Great pictures!!!! We all had a great time. Grandma was thrilled that everyone was there.
You guys travel more than any body I know.
This has nothing to do with your post but something I've been meaning to tell you. My mom's friend gave Leah a stuffed penguin. Well since our internet router used to be called pinguino (from the good old days when I lived with you but since had to redo security and it is newly named something else) Levin picked up the name pinguino. SO . . . . now our little Leah has a pinguino and I think about you a lot because it is like the only toy she likes. Not that she plays with it but she can stare at that thing forever for some reason and today was actually babbling on to him. Hope you're doing great. Only 8 more months until we know where we're going after Nigeria. I know that is forever away but we are already trying to make choices based on what "might" be open. Brussels, Tokyo, Moscow, Buenes Aires are top choices.
Stace, where to next...CALIFORNIA?! Can't wait to see you guys!
Melissa F...your daughter Leah is a very lucky little girl to have a stuffed penguin all babies need a penguin for a toy!
mystery dish? Yikes. That's when I say hallelujah to the food allergy excuse.
Glad to hear you guys had such a fun trip! I love how you do the picture collage! You forgot to include your conversation at the dinner table! Now that's a conversation worth blogging!!! :) Oh, and just so you know, Spencer and I are ALWAYS up to learning a new game!!
PS. Go check out the videos from my most recent post! They're in honor of YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment