You would think by this point in your life you have seen how any wedding could be done. I mean I have been to very
contemporary weddings, very simple but
eloquent, and some over the top weddings. Well last weekend I saw a new one. First we drove three hours to a private lake that was very beautiful. As we sat and waited in the 90 degree 80%
humidity we were watched by people on their boats, jet skis, and people in
their swimsuits on the beach. Then to my amazement the bride came up not with the traditional walk down the aisle but by BOAT!! With men in kilts playing bag pipes!! Seen below.


In the end the wedding turned out to be great!!! This wedding was Stacie's good friends the Goodnight's son Austin. The Goodnights were the first family to tell me how important Stacie is and that people would be there to watch out for her!! We really enjoyed the wedding. Stacie was able to catch up with old friends.
Picture of the Wedding

Best picture of the Happy Couple we had

They really did have a normal cake but I liked this one!
1 comment:
Howdy Musgraves! Found your blog on Anie and Spencer's blog so now I get to blog stalk you too! :) This is an awesome wedding. (BTW, the guys in bagpipes are wearing kilts, not quilts...)
See you around!
Post a Comment