Monday, October 12, 2009

It's 10 P.M., Do You Know Where Your Parents Are?


So I was watching my Colorado Rockies blow their playoff chances but to the wonderment of eyes what do I see but my parents at the baseball game on National TV!! My parents have nose bleed seats. They show this shot several times during the game to show the grandeur of the ball park. And my parents (lower right corner) are on it several times. At one point I see my mom behind some graphics talking on her cell phone and it was to me!! I had to take a picture of my TV so everyone could see them.

Well I am glad they had a good time and its is always good to know where your family is!!

2 comments:

emily said...

Ha Ha Ha. That is awesome.

Kim said...

I kept reading that being so confused thinking Stacie wrote the post,(and our parents definately weren't there), then it was all cleared up when I read posted by Scott on the bottom :)