


This past weekend we hit wedding #8...it was beautiful but once again very different than any other one we'd been to before together. This wedding was for one of my good friend coworkers who we spent many hours in our early career talking about boys and our someday future weddings. Her wedding was in a beautiful church in old town Alexandria and the reception was at a NICE country club near there. Although we didn't know anyone but the bride (and groom..kinda) it was a wonderful event and I was happy to be part of their special day. (Scott's reaction to the wedding was...."now I know why I am not Catholic - all that up, down, kneel, pray.") (If you are wondering, yes her Dad was a 3 star general in the Air Force)

1 comment:
Wow that is a lot of weddings to go to! :)
Post a Comment