
OK we are finally announcing it to the blog world...we are expecting and found out Thursday that IT'S A GIRL! We are very excited to have this little one join our family. She is the 13th grandchild on the Grow side of the family but yet to be seen whether she is the 1st or 2nd one on the Musgrave side. (Scott's sister is expecting as well and due the day before us so who knows what will happen there.) Our little baby girl's due date is September 11th so yes I am oh so excited about being FAT over a Washington DC HUMID summer. Good thing I work too many hours and will spend most of it indoors with AC.
We found out I was expecting the week I was announced to be YW's President in our ward and the day I was officially announced to move into a new job. To say the least, the last 4 months have been CRAZY. In the new job, Scott sits just a few doors down from me and I have loved having him close during those first 3 months especially when I could ask him to PLEASE get me water or come here as my emotions are out of whack and I need to talk to someone. :)
With this news comes lots of questions, planning and work. We haven't figured many of them out still but are tackling each one as we can. We welcome any advice but PLEASE do not jump to last moments of pregnancy or birth advice as we aren't ready for that quite yet!
So...for now we are trying to take the advice that most keep giving us and that is enjoy the last few moments you have in this stage of life as you never really get it back!

10 comments:
I thought soooo!!! When you told your story about getting sick and throwing up the candy egg at Easter! I just thought... Oh! MORNING SICKNESS!
So, so, so happy for you both!
I will spare you all my advice and the information I so often give too much of! :)
Just leaving it at... Congratulations!
OH!!! Your daughter is just beautiful!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Stacie! I am sooo excited I can't stand it. It's the best thing I've ever done. How about no one give advice, unless you ASK for it! :) (It's all well-meaning though)
Love you both & Congrats!
congratulations! that's such exciting news! thanks for posting it to the blog world since I don't get any news about you besides from your blog!
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm in Maryland now. I want to meet up, but not sure where and how since soon I'll be kind of scared to leave the vicinity of my hospital. Actually I don't like the doctor so maybe I should hope to be somewhere else when I go into labor.
I'm really happy for you guys. Good luck with all the decisions to make. As for advice, I won't give you any because I remember being annoyed by it too. But something comes over you once you have a baby and I have found myself dispensing advice like the worst of them.
So excited it's a girl too! Oh, and the due date is my birthday! If she's born that day I expect you to name her Melissa. :)
YAY!!! Love the ultrasound pic! It's about time you guys announced this to the blog world! :) We're SO super excited for you guys. Can hardly wait to meet her. Just make sure you post some belly pics over the summer. When we leave you'll be barely showing, and then ready to POP when we get back! HA! That's gonna be awesome! Congrats from the entire Jenkins family!
So I had this feeling to check your blog for the last few days...As you can tell from my blog, I haven't checked blogs in about a year. Congrats!!! You will love having a girl first - an instant babysitter in a few years. Also - we are moving to Hershey PA this summer. Ryan will be working there for four years. We bought a house so we have lots of room if you want to come visit. Hope you are feeling well. I can't imagine you ever FAT - you'll be a lucky one with a little basketball on your tummy...
How did I miss this post?!?! I like that Scott is now close enough for your beckon call - ha ha. At home and work, he doesn't get a break! :)
Hey Stacie - I just found your blog and wanted to say CONGRATS on your pregnancy even though you are far along...I don't ever see you. I'm excited as our girls will only be a few months apart!
Post a Comment