
Scott's sister and husband decided to join us for most of our time in Chicago and that made the trip all the more fun. We saw all of downtown and many of the touristy sites. (I loved being right off Magnificent Mile and the great shopping!) Our favorite spots ended up being Old Navy Pier, Sheds Aquarium, the top of Sears Tower and riding down the river to check out the very diverse architecture.

The highlight of the trip for Scott was the game and visiting Wrigley's field. He was able to get 2 game balls due to our awesome seats. The game was COLD but I survived thanks to Jeremiah lending me his extra (or at least he told me it was his extra) coat.

I got a little worried about how this trip would turn out once I realized I was going to be pregnant for it but it was great. Yes, we probably took it a little slower than we would have otherwise but I still feel like we got to see and do everything we wanted. Work has been ridiculously taxing on us so this trip really couldn't have come at a better time for either of us!

2 comments:
Looks fun! :)
gibson: "i like your baby. tell me when it comes out."
beck: "me too."
Post a Comment