Friday, December 17, 2010

Is She Walking Yet?

Since we have been apart, one of the common questions I get from Scott is "Is she walking yet?" Of course he really doesn't expect that but she has grown up over the past 2.5 weeks and I think her Dad will be surprised when he sees her. Although we didn't get her walking, we did put her in the Grow family favorite toy - yes I know it is probably totally not up to today's standards but we stayed close by and boy did she love it. Jumping Jack has been a favorite of many of the cousins and if we make it back out here again before too long, I am confident Samantha would love it even more.

Side note: for those of you in UT who are offended that we haven't called to hang out...please don't be as we haven't called anyone. I had high hopes of catching up with tons of people but stupid colds have kept us from that. Seeing Samantha with a cold has been one of the hardest things yet of motherhood. They are SOO helpless and there is so little you can do. I can't wait until she is breathing totally normally again!

No comments: