Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Cute Husband

I am here in UT so wasn't able to celebrate my birthday with Scott. Even though I wasn't there with him, he made the day special by taking the time to go down to Washington DC to check out the National Christmas Tree. This is what we did for our first official date and it has become our date to celebrate my birthday in the years since. He headed down without telling me and then sent me an email with pictures and told me to go check my email before going to bed. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who finds ways to make sure I know he loves me.
Scott committed to bring sugar cookies for a work party tomorrow. Although he has plenty to do, he wanted to make his favorite cookies of his Mom. He is not known to be one in the kitchen all that much but he just sent us a picture of his creation which he was pretty proud of. Yum...they do look good! Good job Scott!

No comments: