We had the four month Dr visit this week. Samantha dropped a little in weight percentile so we'll be going back again in 2 weeks to check the progress. They weren't overly concerned but we figured better safe than sorry. They also increased her dosage for her reflux medicine and I am HOPING that works on many fronts as this no sleep thing is killing me! (She is currently sleeping max 2 hours at any time of night or day)
While waiting in the doctor's office, a cute little girl about 8 wondered over to the 2 of us. Very sheepishly and tenderly she asked, "Does your baby have cancer?" I was puzzled for just a second but then it clicked in that she is so bald (or looks so bald due to very blond hair) that she looks like she might be in chemo. I quickly explained that she doesn't but instead is just waiting for her hair to come in...it's questions like those that put the supposed hard trial of no sleep into perspective!

2 comments:
I love the "does your baby have cancer?" That is so cute! Kids of like Beck...'not what I expected'. :)
Love all the pictures. So sorry to have missed you! Provo just seems to be a long way from Peoa! Also, I was in Oregon until New Years and then my mother-in-law was here to help get our new(old) house to move into. We've been renting our current house this past year and just bought the house next door. Now I'm focused on moving... Hope to see you soon. Love, Catherine
Post a Comment