Monday, January 24, 2011

All For Naught

Scott got all excited when he dressed Samantha for church as he thought she looked so cute. He took a few pictures before we left the house and couldn't wait to show her off. Of course, our luck was she decided to sleep her longest stretch of the day (or night) during that time and no one but Krista (who Scott made come over and peek) got to see how cute she looked. So, for you in the blog world...here she was!
Scott is getting quite good at dressing Samantha these days as he is getting her ready for the day while I am at work. I always enjoy picking her up and seeing what she is wearing. Yep I am back to work part time and barely hanging in there. I get in between 6-7 and stay until noon. It'd be all good if I could get a decent nights sleep but alas that is no where near happening at this point with our cute little one. The doctor again had no great advice today...I sure wish someone could solve our problem! Good news though she is gaining weight fine so no more worrying about that one!

6 comments:

Janet Musgrave said...

CUTE PICTURE!!!

Grandma is so proud!!!

Stew said...

HA! You even got the tongue sticking out! I miss that girl!

Anie said...

I NEVER get to see Samantha on Sundays! She looks adorable! At least I get to enjoy her cutest almost all the other days of the week! Scott really does do a good job getting her dressed- I especially liked the backwards onesie day! :) Yay for gaining weight since her last check-up!

emily said...

Beck is wondering when she will get hair...

Melissa F said...

She is seriously one of the cutest babies ever! Sorry about the lack of sleep thing. My Oliver is 7 months and is sleeping horribly so obviously I am no expert. I wish a sleep expert could come to my house. He was sleeping through the night in early December and I wish I could figure out what in the heck happened and how to recreate it. I am getting ready to wein (sp?) him in hopes of getting a good night sleep, but he refuses a bottle so I have no idea what to do. Good luck! At least she's so cute. :)

Terry Family said...

ADORABLE! Good job Scott!
Anie, I am jealous that you get to play with her everyday. Ashley can't wait to meet her future best friend and future BYU roommate! She is such a cutie! Good luck with the sleeping thing. All I can suggest is to sleep during the day when she is. Do you have a baby swing?