Samantha got to see her first real big snow storm in D.C. See has seen plenty of snow in Utah. But what she has not seen is a bunch of people who can't handle snow out on the roads. It took her dad 1 Hour 50 Min to get home from work last night when it normally takes 15 min!! Stacie and Samantha got a snow day and got to take pictures. They had lots of fun!!



6 comments:
wait...what happened to the pink bumbo? She sure looks warm out in that snow! :)
She is so cute! I'm loving her hat!
Love the hat! What a cutie! I haven't taken Ashley out in the snow for pictures yet. We may have to do that this week with our next big storm.
ADORABLE pics Stacie!!! Did YOU build that snowman?! Awesome! That's fun that Samantha got to get out and enjoy the snow.
haha, cute :)
She's such a cutie Stacie! I can't wait for our little girls to be friends :) If we still live states apart maybe they could be pen pals then meet up at the jerusalem center study abroad!
Post a Comment